Engineering, Project Management, Installation and Decommissioning of Onshore and Offshore Facilities
19221 I 45 South
Shenandoah, Texas 77385
Frequently Asked Questions
Specific Services Offered
- ARO Economic Analysis
- Offshore Installation of Facilities
- Onshore/Offshore Decommissioning & Abandonment
- Permitting and Regulatory Affairs
- Project Management
- Refurbishment and Reinstallation of Facilities
- Riser-less Sub-sea Well Abandonment
- Well Plugging and Abandonment Oversight
- Pressure Vessel Design
- Process Simulation/Design
- Facility Engineering
How We Do Business
Synergistic approach to project management by utilizing resources and expertise of all employees.
Create value through relationships win-win contracts with clients and vendors.
Excellent record of successful execution of environmentally and politically sensitive projects both onshore and offshore.
Strong reputation for safe, efficient, and cost effective planning and execution of field operations.
JAB Energy Solutions: Philosophy
Our Priority is Safety of Personnel, Property and Equipment
Highest Level of Integrity and Accountability
Deliver Quality Work Product
Quick Response Time and Execution
Team-oriented, Solutions-based Approach
Our experience says it all: on time and on budget
Expert Planning, Predictable Execution.